http://liberationiraq.com/staff-member/deborah-harros-goldman/ This post houses the calendar cards for the year 2016. Each month I will post the new cards, and the previous month’s cards will be available below.
My calendar card downloads are free, for all your Project Life® and other pocket scrapbooking projects.
December calendar cards are here. Two Christmas designs, which I’ve also provided in black and white, in case you don’t want colour.
neurontin 800mg Note: the black and white versions also come in clear PNG format as well as with a white background.
Here’s what you get:
- 2 PNG cards with round edges – in two colour designs at 3 x 4 inches.
- 2 clear PNG versions in black text that you can overlay onto any coloured card or paper you like.
- 2 JPG cards with square edges – in two colour designs at 3 x 4 inches.
- All the above for a week starting either Sunday or Monday – you can choose your download below.
When using my 7 x 5 inch page templates I resize the 3 x 4 inch cards by 50% and they fit perfectly.
- Fonts: Arial Nova Light, Brush Script MT
The files are in two downloads, one for Monday people and one for Sunday people.
From August 2016 there is now a PDF printable file too! Each PDF file has two pages: one page has each card outlined and one page has corner crop marks only. You can choose which page to print and cut. The printable file has only the http://markscherz.com/picnic-sign-in-corsica square edged cards and they have been resized slightly to fit into a 3 x 4 inch pocket easily.