buy provigil cheap online A little bonus for December Calendar Cards, ho, ho ho! While practicing in PaintShop Pro I created a little Santa. I have used him on some gift tags (I’ll be sharing those later) and I thought you might like to use him too.
He’ll be handy for your pocket pages, and because #decemberdaily with Ali Edwards is in full swing, I included two blank versions for individual stories.
The PDF file has two pages, one has crop marks for the cards because some people prefer them, and one has pale outlines. In this case there’s also the greyscale version of each card too. The cards have been resized slightly to fit the pockets.
Here’s what you get:
- 2 PNG cards with round edges – in colour and greyscale at 3 x 4 inches.
- 2 clear PNG versions in greyscale text that you can overlay onto any coloured card or paper you like.
- 2 JPG cards with square edges – in colour and greyscale at 3 x 4 inches.
- All the above for a week starting either Sunday or Monday – you can choose your download below.
- 2 JPG blank versions – in colour and greyscale at 3 x 4 inches.
When using my 7 x 5 inch templates I resize the 3 x 4 inch cards by 50% and they fit perfectly.
- Fonts: Dumbleton, Open Sans Light
The files are in two downloads, one for Monday people and one for Sunday people.
Each PDF file has two pages: one page has each card outlined and one page has corner crop marks only. You can choose which page to print and cut. The printable file has only the http://newemangelization.com/uncategorized/discussion-with-dr-todd-flanders-headmaster-of-providence-academy/ square edged cards and they have been resized slightly to fit into a 3 x 4 inch pocket easily.