I know I call this the Jigsaw Thank You Tag – but it’s a bit bigger than a tag! I created this for my friend, for the end of term teacher appreciation gift. She gave me her idea, a jigsaw piece saying thank you for being part of my learning and I sort of misunderstood and created a whole mini jigsaw, with a piece cut out.
I used Bazzill Kraft cardstock for the base. The design I printed on A4 white coated card from Ryman ( a UK stationer) using my HP Envy 5530. The baker’s twine is Island Indigo from Stampin’ Up! and no longer available, but you could use any that you have to hand. The photo is unedited so that you can see exactly how it prints for me; it was a sunny day so the photo may be a little brighter but that’s all.
In the download you will find two versions of print and cut file:
- jb-jigsaw-printcut-whitecard.studio3 cuts a whole tag, with the missing piece separate, for using on a piece of white cardstock.
- jb-jigsaw-othercard-missing-piece.studio3 prints and cuts the patterned tag exactly, so you can use other coloured card as a base, as shown above.
The zip file download also includes a cut file for the base and missing piece when using other cardstock, jb-jigsaw-othercard-base.studio3.
Supplies I Used
- Cardstock: Bazzill 8 1/2 x 11 ins Kraft for the base from Hey Little Magpie, A4 Coated White Card from Ryman (UK)
- Patterned Paper: my own design of stripes
- Fonts: Arial Black, Kirsten ITC
Your results may vary, depending upon your printer and paper.
Please do make sure you have Registration Marks turned on in the Silhouette software for print and cut to work.
Consider a donation
I run an advert-free website and You Tube channel. I enjoy creating and sharing my knowledge and finished results.
If you like what I do, or download my graphics please consider a donation. It helps me keep buying card, ink and running my computer. Thank you!