March 2017 pocket calendar cards are ready early. I’m trying to be prompt this year!
I’m giving a nod to the fabulous Last Tango in Halifax – though the colours and design may change a little. This month we’re looking a little brighter for Spring.
March Pocket Calendar Cards
Pocket Calendar Card – Details
- http://sclarita.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/\"http:\/\/sclarita.com\/2016\/03\/10\/breaking-runner-will-not-seek-senate-re-election-sacramento-looks-to-strickland\/\" Size: 3 x 4 inches, two rotations for tall or wide.
- http://communicatebetter.net/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://communicatebetter.net/services/ Corners:
- PNG files for digital use with round corners;
- JPG files and printable PDF with square corners.
- source site Design: Monochrome and text only version – for printing on your choice of coloured paper/cardstock.
- Start the Week; Monday or Sunday.
Consider a donation
I run an advert-free website and You Tube channel. I enjoy creating and sharing my knowledge and finished results.
If you like what I do, or download my graphics please consider a donation. It helps me keep buying card, ink and running my computer. Thank you!