Thank you for stopping by, here are the November 2017 pocket calendar cards.
I’m giving a nod to the fabulous Last Tango in Halifax this year. The design mimics the opening titles, but with colour changes throughout. Here we are at November, not the most colourful of months but I really like these soft colours. One month to go and we’ll have done a whole year together, thank you for coming along!
November Pocket Calendar Cards
Pocket Calendar Card – Details
- buy accutane online Size: 3 x 4 inches, two rotations for tall or wide.
- http://manuscriptagency.com.au/blog/page/3/ Corners:
- PNG files for digital use with round corners;
- JPG files and printable PDF with square corners.
- Design: Monochrome and text only version – for printing on your choice of coloured paper/cardstock.
- Start the Week; Monday or Sunday.
Consider a donation
I run an advert-free website and You Tube channel. I enjoy creating and sharing my knowledge and finished results.
If you like what I do, or download my graphics please consider a donation. It helps towards the cost of hosting my website, making sure its secure with https and also helps me buy supplies to keep creating.