http://osteriapulcinella.co.uk/menu_item/branzino/ Well, it was Manvers Waterfront Boat Club in Wath-Upon-Dearne, Rotherham but it’s close enough. Today there was a get-together of TAG, The Arthrogryposis Group for those of us in the Northern reaches. I did snap some photos, but not as many as I intended probably because I was too busy nattering.
It was also an incredibly hot day, not really relieved by the huge downpour at 4.30pm as we were leaving. Yes, should have snapped that too; I’m slacking!
These hydrangeas and the page below are bonus pages so it’s worth sending this out to print. These are our hydrangeas in the front garden; I thought they deserved a page of their own they look so gorgeous.
What a relief to get into pyjamas and have a little read! Then I started making up my pages and was thwarted by the thunderstorm and had to go and watch TV instead – shame.
- Mylo – plays wheelchair rugby (once known as Murderball) for Team GB and will be starting preparations for Rio 2016 in September.
- Peter – he’s done so much in his life I could write a book about him!
- Sally – we were actually at boarding school together where she was a couple of years ahead of me – and still is!
- http://spine-surgery-in-israel.com/лечение-ишиаса-в-израиле/ Date card – mine
- http://stevestine.com/caged-made-simple/embed/ Fonts: Century Gothic, Bradley Hand ITC, Digs My Hart by Fonts for Peas.