Chocolate digestive or jammie dodger anyone?
Like many website owners, I like to know how many people pop in for a visit. I use Google Analytics for this, who tell me lots of things about you but not how you like your tea or coffee! A tracking cookie might tell me your country, your browser and if I understood what I was looking at, how long you stayed.
You can also join my mailing list, handled by Mailchimp. This is entirely voluntary and it’s a great way to find out what I’m doing. I promise never to sell or rent your email address to anyone else – it’s purely so I can keep in touch with my readers.
Endorsements or Affiliations
- I receive no free products to review or to use. Any reviews I give are my own honest opinion when either using a service or buying a product. If this changes I shall make it clear either on this page or in the specific post or video.
- The only links on this website from which I earn money are where I offer the Skillshare 14-days free trial. If you sign up for Skillshare using one of those links I receive $10.
- All other links, unless otherwise stated, are for your information only.
- I create most of the art in the products I offer for sale myself.
- There are also great websites for commercial use graphics, offering licenses to incorporate the art in your own products. I frequently pick up free products or buy from the following sites:
- I do use other digital scrapbook supplies for personal projects that I may write about. These have all been purchased by me or been offered free by the designer. Many of these supplies are over 10 years old, so I don’t have a current designer or shop links. Where possible I’ll try to let you know where you can get the products I use.
Under the European GDPR regulations you have certain rights and here they are in a nutshell:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
There’s only me, I’m only interested in maybe having a chat if we cross paths around the web. If you signed up for the newsletter you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
My Digital Graphics
- All images/graphics are copyrighted by me. Please respect my work and do not resell it, give it away or claim it as your own.
- I use Gumroad to host my SVG Cut Files for sale by instant download.
- Other digital art is sold via print-on-demand (POD) websites:
If you have any questions please do use the contact form to get in touch with me.
Consider a donation
If you like my work, please consider a donation. I run an advert-free website and two You Tube channels.
- The older Silhouette Studio tutorials on YouTube;
- My other artist channel, thejbdigitals, for all the creative work I do with Adobe Creative cloud apps.
Your donation contributes towards the cost of hosting my website, ensuring your security with https and also helps me buy supplies to keep creating.
Updated December 2020