Chocolate digestive or jammie dodger anyone?
Like many website owners, I like to know how many people pop in for a visit. I use Google Analytics for this, who tell me lots of things about you but not how you like your tea or coffee! A tracking cookie might tell me your country, your browser and if I understood what I was looking at, how long you stayed.
You can also join my mailing list, handled by Mailchimp, when you make a purchase/download a free file. This is entirely voluntary and, as new graphic designs may not be published on a regular schedule, it’s a great way to find out what’s new. I promise never to sell or rent your email address to anyone else – it’s purely so I can keep in touch with my supporters.
Under the European GDPR regulations you have certain rights and here they are in a nutshell:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
There’s only me, I’m only interested in making sure you get your grpahics and maybe having a chat if we cross paths around the web. If you signed up for the newsletter you can easily unsubscribe at any time. You can also request that I remove your details from the site, but you should be aware that all purchase history and downloads information will be lost.
My Digital Graphics
- All graphics are copyrighted by me. Please respect my work and do not resell it, give it away or claim it as your own.
- You can use digital papers, patterns and embellishments created by me to make anything you like. Individual items allowing this use will be marked clearly on the product page.
- Since VAT rule changes in the UK I have decided only free graphics are available for instant download. The link takes you to a handy flowchart that helps you work out if you are liable for VAT if you sell digital goods to customers in the EU.
- Your downloads are delivered to the email address you provide upon registering, so please do check that it is spelled correctly.
- Once you have registered and have an account you will be able to download your purchases from the website at any time via Checkout>Purchase History.
- Graphic designs or templates that I decide to offer for sale are available by email request only. All requests will be handled personally by me, Jane, within 48 hours of receipt excluding weekends, UK Bank Holidays and personal holidays.
- Payment for any graphic designs or templates I offer for sale is by PayPal to my email address eatonduck AT gmail DOT com and payment must be received before any files are emailed to you.
Affiliations & Endorsements
Updated policy June 2018:
- I receive no free products to review or to use. Any reviews I give are my own honest opinion when either using a service or buying a product. If this changes I shall make it clear either on this page, or in the specific post or video.
- Any links on my website are for your information only, and see not affiliate links from which I earn money.
- All the free digital downloads I make myself, using various programs from Photoshop CC, Silhouette Studio Business Edition V4 and occasionally Inkscape. I create many patterns and embellishments myself and also use resources from StoryBlocks and a commercial use subscription from The Lilypad.
- I do use other digital scrapbook supplies for personal projects that I may write about. These have all been purchased by me, or been offered free by the designer. Many of these supplies are over 10 years old, so I don’t have current designer or shop links. Where possible I’ll try to let you know where you can get the products I use.
If you have any questions please do use the contact form to get in touch with me.
Consider a donation
If you like my free digital scrapbook downloads, please consider a donation. I run an advert-free website and You Tube channel. Your donation contributes towards the cost of hosting my website, ensuring your security with https and also helps me buy supplies to keep creating.